2K WJ not running right with fuel inj codes & No ASD relay output voltage codes. HELP - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 2K WJ not running right with fuel inj codes & No ASD relay output voltage codes. HELP

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 04-06-2009, 02:17 AM   #1
hillside250

2K WJ not running right with fuel inj codes & No ASD relay output voltage codes. HELP

I have a 2000 WJ 4.7 4x4 that has 100k on it and has always run fine. Recently I went to the store and when I came back and started it the motor was totally missing and seemed like it was running on 6/7 cylinders only. I limped it home since I was only a couple blocks away. I got the codes off the dash and there were 4 of them, which are listed below. Anyone got any ideas what i should replace first. With all these codes it kind of seems like it might have blown/bad ECU? This is a one owner WJ. I can't figure out why this happened all the sudden. Thanks for ANY HELP

Codes

P0201 Injector # 1 control circuit. Description, an open or shorted condition detected in control circuit for injector # 1 or the INJ 1 injector bank

P0202 Injector # 2 Control circuit. Description, SAME AS ABOVE but for Injector # 2

P1388 Auto Shutdown relay control circuit. Description, An open or shorted condition detected in the auto shutdown relay circuit

P1389 No ASD Relay output voltage at PCM. Description, No Z1 or Z2 voltage sensed when the suto shutdown relay is energized, or an open condition detected in the ASD relay output circuit.

hillside250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.