2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Exhuast - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Exhuast

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 01-29-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
SandMan817

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Exhuast

Hey guys, new to this fourm and i just had a question about my jeep. I am lookin at buying an exhuast for some what cheap. I got the 4.7l v8. Im really lookin to get that "hefty" muscle sound out of my jeep. I cant hear the exhuast when driving it, but outside of the car, you can hear it pretty well and it sounds decent. I want to find an exhuast thats under 300 dollars and will give me the sound im lookin for. Im not really lookin for huge performance gains or anything, just more sound wise than anything. thanks guys.

SandMan817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 05:04 AM   #2
SandMan817

anyone?? need some helppppp
SandMan817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 05:32 AM   #3
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

paid 15$ for my silver bullet.

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 05:58 AM   #4
Katesdad

go to a local shop...not a chain and see what they can do for you, for how much.
Katesdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:29 AM   #5
98ZJ SFD
2012 KK Liberty 

kolak@aol.com

A lot of guys on here have used him, me being one, and have had great experience so far. He's got great service and you'll get an exhaust that's much better suited for your rig than other systems.

Previous
98 ZJ Laredo SE 4.0, 2" Skyjacker BB, JKS Quicker Discos, Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs, K&N FIPK, Kolak cat & back exhaust, Westin Safari bar, KC lights
98ZJ SFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 10:00 AM   #6
BlaineWasHere
BecauseRacecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98ZJ SFD
kolak@aol.com

A lot of guys on here have used him, me being one, and have had great experience so far. He's got great service and you'll get an exhaust that's much better suited for your rig than other systems.
Thats what I was going to suggest! Bust full system availble by far!!!
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:05 PM   #7
XTROOPR

I just bought a 3" Summit Racing catback exhaust and it sounds amazing with my 5.2 litre and it was under $200.....can't beat that!
XTROOPR is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.