2001 GC 4.7 Limited vs 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 2001 GC 4.7 Limited vs 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 03-23-2008, 08:13 PM   #1
Jdb107

2001 GC 4.7 Limited vs 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

Currently I'm stuck making the decision of buying a truck or a SUV. Ive wanted a jeep for an extremely long time but am starting to realize that I may need a truck.

Along with the new 4x4 (which will be lifted upgraded etc) ill be towing an ATV and packing the car to the full extent. For all the people who go camping, fishing, hiking, 4x4ing do you ever regret not having a truck for the capablity of throwing all your crap in the back aswell as being able to sleep/BBQ out of the bed?

After lots of research and figuring out what I like and would suit me the best ive narrows it down to the Dodge Ram 1500 and the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. This is also going to be my DD-therefore gas consumption is a factor...especially when gas is 1.25/litre ($5/gallon)

I dont want any after buy regrets,
Cheers

Jdb107 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.