2" spacer removal 245/75-16's at sotck height - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 2" spacer removal 245/75-16's at sotck height

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 08-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #46
RagTagSoldier
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFLwaffles
That sucks. Here in WA (One of the most liberal states. Hell, we just legalized gay marriage AND weed) As long as you pass emissions once every 2 years (and even if you don't, you can get a waiver for trying) they don't give a **** what else you have done to your vehicle. Even tabs are cheap as hell here. No excess taxes. Bring in your paperwork, pay a small fee, and walk out with new paperwork. Simple.
I miss Washington ): born on the east side at Fairchild AFB. Completely agree though you see some jacked vehicles in wa and cops don't look twice.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum so it probably looks goofy.

RagTagSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2013, 06:14 PM   #47
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

I got it all back together today and I can say the ride has improved 100%. These coils work very well with the Bilsteins. The coils themselves are pretty firm and the Bilsteins are on the softer side so they complement each other great. I used to think the Bilsteins were too soft with the stock coils but with the OME they are great.
Body roll is almost gone. Hitting bumps that I used to avoid and barely feeling them. I should have done this a long time ago.
Replacing the control arm bushings, installing the PSC steering gear, and these OME coils are the best 3 upgrades I have done for ride quality. I also have an Addco front sway bar so that is 4 best upgrades. So that is at least one positive thing that came out of this. I just hope this state is done messing with me for now.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #48
coltman151
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolkaPower
...installing the PSC steering gear...
If you don't mind, as you get it installed and drive on it a bit, let us know how it does? Mine is leaking like crazy and is loose enough to allow death wobble on hard bumps. I'm looking to head towards the 33 inch tire mark here soon and have been debating one of those or a reman.
Unread 08-24-2013, 07:53 AM   #49
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

The PSC box has been in for a while now. It's fantastic. A reman box is a crap shoot. Email kolak and ask him. Maybe crown auto makes a nice steering box that's new.
PolkaPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.