2.25" spacers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 2.25" spacers

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #16
mojop79
1995 ZJ 

I can't spend extra money on the iro lift right now. I was going to buy an rc lift, but we went over budget on vacation. So now I NEED tires and want at least 31's. So to fit them I need to boost. My most affordable option is spacers. I also looked at fat bobs 2" spacers. So let me fuel the debate and ask which brand is better ....

mojop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #17
davigzj
Have ZJ will Travel

1997 ZJ 

Here my. 02¢ ..I got the 2.25 from said web sight front fit perfect the rears were somewhat sloppy loose but the weight of ZJ brought them in to place a seem fine..shoulda went with the nitrogen shocks though ..it UP n looks nice with 235/75/15$..yes I wish the back woulda fit as nice as the front..yes this is temp till I get spring lift and no I don't want to do it again..shoulda just waited for springs..this is how I found all of my cheep lugnuts ..if do pound a 17mm 12 point socket on n go easy on the beaker bar..this is why I have to change all my rear studs ...
davigzj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.