2.25" spacers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 2.25" spacers

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-24-2011, 12:30 PM   #16
mojop79
1995 ZJ 

I can't spend extra money on the iro lift right now. I was going to buy an rc lift, but we went over budget on vacation. So now I NEED tires and want at least 31's. So to fit them I need to boost. My most affordable option is spacers. I also looked at fat bobs 2" spacers. So let me fuel the debate and ask which brand is better ....

mojop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #17
davigzj
Have ZJ will Travel

1997 ZJ 

Here my. 02 ..I got the 2.25 from said web sight front fit perfect the rears were somewhat sloppy loose but the weight of ZJ brought them in to place a seem fine..shoulda went with the nitrogen shocks though ..it UP n looks nice with 235/75/15$..yes I wish the back woulda fit as nice as the front..yes this is temp till I get spring lift and no I don't want to do it again..shoulda just waited for springs..this is how I found all of my cheep lugnuts ..if do pound a 17mm 12 point socket on n go easy on the beaker bar..this is why I have to change all my rear studs ...
davigzj is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.