JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/)
-   -   1997 zj 4.0 limited key fob (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/1997-zj-4-0-limited-key-fob-1789345/)

spannaflicka 11-13-2013 09:56 PM

1997 zj 4.0 limited key fob
 
I all just want to sort out my door lock issue all doors lock with the fob but only the drivers un locks when pressed twice. I have a doner jeep that it all works fine my lock unlock switch will not unlock any doors either.

Questions

What do I need to swap over from doņa jeep to sort this issue

I believe the lock control module is in the pass door is this correct bear in mind I have a rhd

Cheers all

spannaflicka 11-14-2013 12:57 AM

Any help welcomed

spannaflicka 11-14-2013 07:47 PM

Bump

xcaliber81 11-14-2013 08:34 PM

Maybe the dealer has to enable it?

stifmeister 11-14-2013 09:25 PM

Answer a question with a question. Post count?

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcaliber81 (Post 17717649)
Maybe the dealer has to enable it?


xcaliber81 11-14-2013 09:42 PM

Because im not sure sometimes its like that or there could be a problem hence the ?. I was throwing out an idea unlike you......

I know its a different vehicle but my 2008 dodge caliber is like that the dealer has to enable literally everything. Adding factory fogs dealer enabled want drls dealer enabled lane change feature (flash three times) dealer enabled ect ect.

spannaflicka 11-14-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcaliber81
Because im not sure sometimes its like that or there could be a problem hence the ?. I was throwing out an idea unlike you......

Thanks for the idea but as I said I have every thing in a doņa jeep to pull from at my Lessie

Whole car and key fob. I'm pretty sure I can grab the needed parts from that

That bit of info that I'm after is we're the door lock control that controls all doors is?

xcaliber81 11-14-2013 10:11 PM

I think its inside the passenger door takes a second to remove the pannel and check it out. Alternatively it may be stored in the pcm but not 100% sure on that do you have the fsm?

spannaflicka 11-14-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcaliber81
I think its inside the passenger door takes a second to remove the pannel and check it out. Alternatively it may be stored in the pcm but not 100% sure on that do you have the fsm?

Would that be the same on a RHD?

No don't have fsm were would it track that down ?

Cheers for ya help

spannaflicka 11-14-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spannaflicka
Would that be the same on a RHD? No don't have fsm were would it track that down ? Cheers for ya help

In in Australia btw

xcaliber81 11-14-2013 10:21 PM

Well passenger being the opposite for you lol I would imagine they made an rhd harness as well as the lhd one. Someone gave me a link to it it is free try googling it.

spannaflicka 11-14-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcaliber81
Well passenger being the opposite for you lol I would imagine they made an rhd harness as well as the lhd one. Someone gave me a link to it it is free try googling it.

Good to know if some one has the like post it
Will start looking shortly

Thank you hope fully will start tomorrow weather permitting

xcaliber81 11-14-2013 11:50 PM

Check your pm I sent you one.

spannaflicka 11-15-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xcaliber81
Check your pm I sent you one.

Thank you so much

xcaliber81 11-15-2013 09:39 AM

No problem man.


The time now is 02:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.