(1) Open the driverís door and leave it open during the programming process.
(2) Move the mechanical door lock lever on the driverís door to the LOCK position.
(3) Insert the ignition key and turn it to the RUN position. (Do not start the vehicle.)
(4) After turning the ignition key to the Run position aim the transmitter at the receiver and press the LOCK (right)button for 5 seconds. Once the receiver accepts the programming the door will unlock.
(5) If additional transmitters are to be used on the vehicle each must be programmed during the programming sequence. (Up to4 transmitters can be programmed to a vehicle) To program additional transmitters: Return the mechanical door lock lever on the driverís door to the LOCK position and aim the next transmitter at the receiver and
press the LOCK (right) button for 5 seconds. Again when the receiver accepts the programming the door will unlock.
Repeat step 5 until all transmitters have been programmed.
(6) When all transmitters have been programmed to the receiver, the ignition must be turned off and back on within 20 seconds after programming the last transmitter. When this is done, only the transmitters that were programmed to the vehicle during this procedure will operate the locks.
i can not take all the credit if this worked, i found this post when i looked for some infor on factory alarms a few days ago and Neil posted this here
hope it helps
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][URL=Http://zbt.case.edu/myjeep.jpg][COLOR=White][B]White 1995 ZJ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] I6 w/ Selec-Trac, Plush Leather Seats (powered in front), JVC MP3 deck [B](STOLEN)[/B], [URL="http://www.crutchfield.com/S-8HSG1sJ380J/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?I=113KDCX889"]New Kenwood KDC-X889 Deck[/URL] (Insurance messed up and gave me this instead), [url=http://www.crutchfield.com/S-nZpmrQWOhBc/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?I=130TSA1680&search=Pioneer+TSA1680R]Pioneer TS-A1680R Speakers[/url], Remote Start, Optima Red Top, 180 Thermostat, Kolak Performance 2.5" exhaust components: (Car Sound high flow converter, Magnaflow large case muffler, mandrel bent tailpipe), 16x8 Rubicon Rims with 245/70 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo Tires, Rancho SS, Mopar Skids all around, Tow hooks front and back, Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks and Clear Corners. [B]149/B], and still going stro... OK My transfer case can a small leak... damnit!.
[URL=http://firstname.lastname@example.org&item_name=Donations%20for%20a%20Poor%20Kid]Donations are Appreciated[/URL]