04 Overland build sheet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > 04 Overland build sheet

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 10-07-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
Eroc147
2004 WJ 

04 Overland build sheet

Ok so i know this issue has come up a few times on this forum....

I got my build sheet from the dealer today and my main concern was whether or not i have the up-country springs.

So it says i do have the upcountry suspension package, but also further down says i have the quadra-coil suspension.

I know there was a delete option for the upcountry and it would say just the quadracoil, so which case is this.

Is there any visual way of looking at my springs to see if they are upcountry, i have a 2" BB and it doesnt seem to be 3" higher than stock WJs. Can anyone shed some light on this.

Oh and if it helps it was made in April of '03, i dont know if that was before the delete option or not. thanks

Unread 10-07-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
kjcdc090385
2004 WJ 

What were the stock tires do you know..IE what is the factory spare tire size
kjcdc090385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
QuadraTokn
1930 WJ 

could it look 2.5" taller than stock WJs? since the UC springs are .75" taller and they are sure to have sagged to .5" taller..
QuadraTokn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.