Tuffy Security Products Full Length Underseat Drawer - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Body & Interior Parts
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Tuffy Security Products Full Length Underseat Drawer
$400.00
I have a Tuffy Security Products Full Length Underseat Drawer for sale. Good condition, few minor scratches, have brackets for 97 - 02 TJ and will negotiate for the price of those since they are ordered separately. I had it installed in my Jeep for maybe 6 months, had a family member give me almost brand new pricing on it, then backed out. I never put it back in my Jeep and now that I am starting school again I could use the money, it could pay for a stethoscope or part of a book.

I am asking $400 or best offer

http://www.quadratec.com/products/24251_0002.htm

I tried to figure pricing on shipping, not worth my time. I am willing to meet somewhere for the right price.
Attached Images

View all my items

Tags: Tuffy, Drawer, Underseat, storage
Listed on: 01-28-2014, 02:53 AM
Listing #19823737
Viewed: time(s)
State: NE
City: Cozad
Zip Code: 69130
Model: Multiple

Payment: Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by nichelsond

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 01-28-2014, 08:55 AM   #2
NYUSMC
2002 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 NYUSMC's Profile
Just putting my 2 cents. Brand new its $439 brackets another $59. That's only saving anyone who buys $100 and you still have to ship it to them. Come down on you price some and it may sell. Just saying and not trying to jack your post sorry
NYUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 01:08 PM   #3
nichelsond
2001 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 nichelsond's Profile
Thanks for the pennies, lowered the price to $399.98. I do not know if I want to sell it, so I do have it high because if I am going to negotiate a price, I need to feel that it is worth it. I am not trying to be rude but where did you find your pricing? I was showing $454.99 for the drawer and $67.99 for the brackets through Quadratec.
nichelsond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 01:11 PM   #4
NYUSMC
2002 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 NYUSMC's Profile
I am interested and one reason I joined this site. Was advice and benefits of stuff. I bought things already and at great prices. I would if you got a great price
NYUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote