TJ Half doors with soft uppers&bags - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Body & Interior Parts
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

TJ Half doors with soft uppers&bags
$500.00
I just sold my Jeep but some accessories were not part of the deal. I have a pair of OEM Flame Red half doors with new Charcoal/Black (OEM) interior panels. These were purchase for my 2004 Unlimited but I was told they were from at 2002 TJ. Regardless the paint matched my Red perfectly. Also part of this sale are the Bestop soft uppers (black) and a pair of very nice soft black storage bags.

The doors do have a set of black aftermarket hinges mounted so they are ready to hang on any TJ. These fit a stock TJ 97-06. No mirrors included; I always swapped my mirrors back and forth. Local pick up only in Monroe County MI or the Toledo OH area. I DO NOT have the ability to box these and ship so please no requests for this service. Asking $500.00 or best offer for the package. I'm not on the board often so best to email at pdaug@provide.net

I will reply as quickly as possible. Photos updated later but you can see them on my jeep under my profile. Great summer option for any TJ.
2004 Wranger Unlimited. Airaid Intake, TRD Throttle Body, Borla-Cat back, 3" BDS-LIFT, sitting on 33-1250 Yokohama's & MT Classic w/ RED Lock rings Pioneer Head unit with a eclipse 4-channel pushing Memphis Car Audio speakers Kenwood Sub.

MY JEEP PHOTOS

View all my items

Listed on: 06-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Listing #23479721
Viewed: time(s)
State: MI
City: Dundee
Zip Code: 48131
Model: Wrangler

Payment: Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.