Discount Monstaliner 2gal kit Unopened - Sans Panties (Light OD Green) - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Body & Interior Parts
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Discount Monstaliner 2gal kit Unopened - Sans Panties (Light OD Green)
$250.00
I ordered a 2 gal kit of Monstaliner in "Sans Panties" for my 89 YJ. Since I made the purchase, I was offered a job in CA and I'll be moving in a month or two. My YJ will not even come close to passing CA emissions testing so it's going to be sold in MN and I'm not going to spend the time and effort of Monstalining it right before selling it.

The kit is brand new, never opened, heck it hasn't even been delivered yet! It's supposed to be delivered today.

The color is "Sans Panties" which is a color match to the 2013 Commando (light OD green). Here is a link to a Commando Green thread and about 1/2 way down the page someone posts pics with the Sans Panties sample next to a commando green wrangler: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f354/20...74303-101.html

Magnet Paints is going to charge me a 20% "restocking" fee which comes out to $62 on a $314 order. Plus it'll cost me $30-40 to ship it back, so I would basically pay them $100 to return the product.

I'm asking $250( +shipping) but I'm willing to negotiate based on what shipping would actually cost. If you're looking for a 2 gallon kit, this would save you about $25-30 off the regular price (more BEER!).

I'd rather sell it to someone on the forum who is looking for a slight discount. It also comes with a quart of Chassis Saver that was a free add-on.

View all my items

Tags: Monstaliner, paint, Magnet, YJ, CJ, TJ, Wrangler, Body, bedliner, tub, discount
Listed on: 05-14-2014, 08:18 AM
Listing #22901049
Viewed: time(s)
State: MN
City: Minneapolis
Zip Code: 55418
Model: Wrangler

Payment: PayPal
Shipping: Local Pick-up ,Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item