2000 Cherokee XJ Parting Out- Western NY - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Body & Interior Parts
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

2000 Cherokee XJ Parting Out- Western NY
$1.00
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport XJ for sale. 4 x 4 , Automatic Transmission . Most parts are available or buy what's left and take what you want. This Cherokee was in good shape then got a heavy engine knock. This Jeep had 105k miles on it.

I'll take just $425 or BO for the whole thing IF buyer returns wheels/tires to me when finished parting it out and scrapping it. Obviously, you'll need wheels left on to move it around and get it back to your home or shop.

I needed some front end parts so I bought the whole thing as-is and am swapping several parts to my Cherokee. All else is for sale in East Rochester. The vehicle was driveable when I bought it, just not fast of far due to engine issue. We have tested parts as best we can and expect all are in good running, used condition.

Most exterior panels have NO RUST , some have just a small amount of rust. VG for it's age.

Make an offer on any part / parts you need and I will test then if I can prior to removal. Some can't be tested because the vehicle won't be driveable for long due to parts missing.

Here's what I'm taking so not available (all front end) : Front bumper, Drivers side fender, radiator, fan, power steering pump, driver's side headlight, washer fluid components. Maybe a few more, not sure yet. I may keep the wheels/rims as well, at least until I junk what's left.

All other parts are available. The engine has a bad knock so you can buy it for parts if you can pick it up and load it. My mechanic can pull it for a few $$$.

Some of the parts available:
Transmission - Automatic
Front and Rear Driveshaft
Body Panels : Hood, Rear bumper, rear hatch , doors , windshield , roof rack, Spare tire donut , Many more .
Headlight
Left Tail light
Engine accessories
Power Window Motor and regulator
Transfer case
ECU Computer , Instrument Panel
Seats
Wiring harness
Lots more

Let me know what you need and what you're willing to pay and I will get back to you on it. I will update what's gone every few days.

Email me at jham1496@gmail.com

Here is my craigslist post for pictures:
http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/4312928057.html

View all my items

Tags: XJ, Cherokee, jeep, green, part, parting
Listed on: 02-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Listing #20145305
Viewed: time(s)
State: NY
City: Rochester
Zip Code: 14534
Model: Cherokee

Payment: PayPal ,Check/MO ,Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by jham1496

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 02-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #2
bangarang
1981 CJ8 

View My Classifieds
 bangarang's Profile
Retaining brackets for the rear fender flares if you can get them off? Shipped to 03904?
bangarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #3
altrocker1
1998 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 altrocker1's Profile
how far do you think it would drive? need it to make it about 2 hours from rochester...can you pm me pics?
altrocker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2014, 12:29 PM   #4
jham1496

View My Classifieds
 jham1496's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by altrocker1 View Post
how far do you think it would drive? need it to make it about 2 hours from rochester...can you pm me pics?
The engine is completely blown. It won't drive at all. Let me know if you are still interested, I can send some pics.
jham1496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2014, 08:30 PM   #5
kjb93

View My Classifieds
 kjb93's Profile
Hi,
I am looking for a passenger side fender and flare, also complete passenger headlight/parking light assembly, grille, and bumper end. Do you have any of these parts? Can you ship to 60618?
Thanks.
kjb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2014, 12:04 PM   #6
cpeters1928

View My Classifieds
 cpeters1928's Profile
Could you post some pics of the roof rack and how much you want for it?
cpeters1928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2014, 10:58 PM   #7
Scoob3

View My Classifieds
 Scoob3's Profile
Have a rear bumper?
Scoob3 is offline   Reply With Quote