Interest in grounding kits? - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Audio/CB/Electrical
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Interest in grounding kits?
$0.00
Well guys I have 2 spools of 0 gauge. Red/black AWG welding cable. I made myself a grounding kit and was curious if I could spark interest for some since I've got TONS of extra wire. Hopefully I'm not stepping on anyone's toes or breaking rules and this is aloud. I just tend to buy in bulk when doing my own stuff so I have extra left over.

Let me know fellas I would do all 6 cables. Power wires - Battery to starter, battery to PDC, alternator to distributor. Negative - battery to fender, engine to firewall & battery to engine block.

If this is a no no mods just pm and close the thread. I see it as a way to help others out & clear out the extra I bought.

View all my items

Listed on: 05-12-2014, 12:54 AM
Listing #22842945
Viewed: time(s)
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by Mike934

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 05-12-2014, 07:40 AM   #2
kippo
1998 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 kippo's Profile
Im interested. How do you do the ends and how much for all the wires?
kippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 08:41 AM   #3
IrishChef
1988 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 IrishChef's Profile
Interested as well...
Unread 05-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #4
RockRodHooligan
Web Wheeler

1996 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 RockRodHooligan's Profile
May be interested in buying some of the cable off of you, getting ready to relocate my battery to the rear of the Jeep, weighing options for cable.

89 MJ: Project: Ground up - Sold
01 XJ: Project: Silverback - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Penis inches...
Good god man. Indyorv :rofl: d**k and fart jokes. :rofl:
RockRodHooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 09:32 AM   #5
sweenepj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

View My Classifieds
 sweenepj's Profile
Hey Mike934, just as an FYI there is a guy who does exactly what you're describing and sells cable kits. I got a set a couple of years ago and they're quite nice. Maybe you've seen them.

http://www.kelleyswip.com/
sweenepj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 02:24 PM   #6
Mike934

View My Classifieds
 Mike934's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweenepj View Post
Hey Mike934, just as an FYI there is a guy who does exactly what you're describing and sells cable kits. I got a set a couple of years ago and they're quite nice. Maybe you've seen them.

http://www.kelleyswip.com/
I do actually have Jon's kit & have asked for his advice many times. Jon's a great guy. Like I said I don't want to do this as a business just clear out what I've for.

For ends, I'll need to know your year. And then the copper lugs of the appropriate size are crimped on. The cover with double insulated heat shrink.
Unread 05-14-2014, 12:06 AM   #7
Mike934

View My Classifieds
 Mike934's Profile
Sold my cable locally to a audio shop guys so no grounding kits. Just didn't want it sitting here and that was the quickest way without stepping on anyone's toes. Thanks for the interest, sorry the let down /thread.