FS: BNIB Bilsteins 5100 JK Shocks - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Audio/CB/Electrical
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

FS: BNIB Bilsteins 5100 JK Shocks
$300.00
I have front and rear Bilstein shocks brand new in the box, the box was only opened to check shocks. They are rated up to a 3" lift. I was going to install them on my JKU but decided Im going to do a Leveling kit keeping my stock shocks. I will do $ 300.00 firm shipped to 48 States only. Let me know if you are interested I will ship them out as soon as paypal payment goes through. TTYS

View all my items

Listed on: 07-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Listing #24052634
Viewed: time(s)
State: NY
City: Ronkonkoma
Zip Code: 11779
Model: Wrangler

Payment: PayPal
Shipping: Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by Trendsetter75

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 07-06-2014, 10:43 AM   #2
Trendsetter75
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 Trendsetter75's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendsetter75 View Post
I have front and rear Bilstein shocks brand new in the box, the box was only opened to check shocks. They are rated up to a 3" lift. I was going to install them on my JKU but decided Im going to do a Leveling kit keeping my stock shocks. I will do $ 300.00 firm shipped to 48 States only. Let me know if you are interested I will ship them out as soon as paypal payment goes through. TTYS
Price drop $275.00 shipped