Electric Fan - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Audio/CB/Electrical
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Electric Fan
$190.00
These fans are originally featured as OE on the Ford contour V6. I have about 4 of these for now I need to sell. I take paypal and ship the same day via ups with a tracking number.

Paypal and email address is 88coupelx@gmail.com

Phone: 478-227-6969 Text or call

http://forums.corral.net/forums/elec...w-harness.html

I made a couple of these after I made one for myself and installed in on my turbo mustang coupe. I used to have a WJ and always would struggle trying to find a good fan solution. This would have been perfect. I truly believe this is the best solution for a dual fan as far as the foxbody and jeep is concerned. It's an OEM fan available at any parts store and is VERY reliable. I love mine and have had 0 issues with it. I put together a kit that I thought some of you may be interested in. The kit is plug and play, two wire hookup. Included in the price is what is listed and pictured although if you need additional wire for a long run ect I can custom make it anyway you want. These are ready to ship. The harnesses are built using primary GXL automotive 10 gauge wire, Delphi weatherpack connectors, 3M Heatshrink, 3M butt connectors, wire loom and zip ties to secure it to the actual fan. The Delphi connectors that I use are 630 series and are chemical, water and heat resistant and are rated at a constant 48 AMPS.

I am selling the fan kits and the harnesses so if you already have a contour fan and you just want the harness you can buy just the harness. I hated having to cut wires to remove the radiator the couple times I have had to so that's the reason for incorporating a disconnect able harness. Everything I use to make the harnesses is top of the line stuff. No cheap crap.

Fans Draw 11.6 total amps and measure EXACTLY 24 1/4 x 16 x 3 3/8. Fans have a combined CFM rating of 2200 CFM's.

Fan Kit Price: $190 Shipped and Paypal'ed any where in the 48 states

Fan Kit Includes:
Dual contour fan (New)
Plug and Play Harness (Completely assembled)
Radiator mount kit (6 push through style mounts)
12'' of 10 gauge wire on hookup side of harness plug (Can add custom lengths for additional-PM me)

Harness Price: $39.99 Shipped (If you already have a fan)

Harness Includes:
Actual harness
All connectors
Wire Loom
Zip Ties
Everything is pre assembled.

Attached Thumbnails
jeep-forum.jpg  

View all my items

Tags: ElectricFan, Cooling, Radiator
Listed on: 02-15-2014, 09:58 PM
Listing #20406937
Viewed: time(s)
State: Ga
City: Centerville
Zip Code: 31028
Model: Multiple

Payment: PayPal,Check/MO,Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up,Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by DirtyThoughts

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 02-16-2014, 06:50 AM   #2
mcktiger
2006 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 mcktiger's Profile
hello,
Will this fit 06 tj ? Im getting ready to install a warn8274 winch. The grill opening is getting smaller
thanks.
mcktiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2014, 06:55 AM   #3
DirtyThoughts
2002 WJ 

View My Classifieds
 DirtyThoughts's Profile
I would suggest checking to make sure. I listed the EXACT measurements. If you have a tape measure handy you could find out real easy.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
Unread 02-16-2014, 07:51 AM   #4
Hefavitzen
1981 CJ8 

View My Classifieds
 Hefavitzen's Profile
Will this fit a CJ? Also, does the wiring harness delay fan start until the engine gets to operating temperature?
Hefavitzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2014, 07:55 AM   #5
DirtyThoughts
2002 WJ 

View My Classifieds
 DirtyThoughts's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hefavitzen View Post
Will this fit a CJ? Also, does the wiring harness delay fan start until the engine gets to operating temperature?
I would suggest checking to make sure. I listed the EXACT measurements. If you have a tape measure handy you could find out real easy. A fan controller would be needed in conjunction with the fan kit I am selling enless you would want it hooked up to a switched source. If you would like to do it this way I would suggest a relay. I can do all of that for you (if you wanted to add a relay for a simple switched fan setup). Would run 10.00 extra bucks with the relay included.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
Unread 03-02-2014, 08:12 PM   #6
Muncie4sp
1995 ZJ 

View My Classifieds
 Muncie4sp's Profile
nice setup. looks like they are 2" too long for a 5.2 zj. glws
Muncie4sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #7
DirtyThoughts
2002 WJ 

View My Classifieds
 DirtyThoughts's Profile
Thanks!
Unread 03-07-2014, 04:10 PM   #8
DirtyThoughts
2002 WJ 

View My Classifieds
 DirtyThoughts's Profile
If anyone has any questions please let me know.

478-227-6969 call or text anytime.