Custom loaded Subwoofer Box for Wrangler - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Audio/CB/Electrical
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Custom loaded Subwoofer Box for Wrangler
$419.00
So I built a custom fiberglass box for a TJ and designed it to fit behind the front seat. The box is loaded with an Alpine Subwoofer with a grill and can handle 350 watts RMS 1000 max. The box can be left in the rain no problem and hides nicely behind the driver or passenger seat. This was a prototype that I don't need any longer so it's basically brand new with less than an hour on the subwoofer (and warrantied through an Authorized Alpine Dealer). Countless hours went into making the enclosure so it's not as cheap as a simple MDF box. I am asking $419 plus shipping for the enclosure loaded. Own a one of a kind original Sierra Mountain Enterprises prototype enclosure built specifically for your Wrangler!

My Rig

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1072569/

View all my items

Tags: Subwoofer, Alpine, Speakers, Radio
Listed on: 08-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Listing #24723034
Viewed: time(s)
State: NV
City: Incline Village
Zip Code: 89451
Model: Multiple

Payment: PayPal