Bussman Auxiliary Panel - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Audio/CB/Electrical
Register Garage All Albums FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Bussman Auxiliary Panel
$0.00

Bussman RTMR auxiliary relay panel with 5 relays and 5 constant powered fused outputs. The panel is rated at 80a max, the relays are rated at 35a but are limited to 30a based on the max mini-fuse fuse size. Panels are built using MTW fine strand 105 degree rated wire.
#12 for relay output
#12 for constant fused output
#16 for relays trigger

The relay wiring is color coated for easy hook up with each relay having a matched set of wires as seen in the photo's. You hook the #16 up to your switched positive to energize the relay and you hook up the #12 to the positive side of your auxiliary load with the negative side being grounded close to the auxiliary device. The bundle of five matching color wires are the connection points to the constant powered fused outputs. The panel requires a positive connection to your battery which can be provided by purchasing the primary wire as an add on. I am including the relays with the panel but and 10 panel fuses 5-30a and 5-20. Over-current protection should be sized based on your specific needs depending on the load of your device.

Panel Specifications:
Input Terminal Rating: M6 input studs on bussed/partially bussed inputs: 80A max input on bussed fuse side, 80A max input on bussed relay side.
Output Terminal Rating: 2.8mm blade terminals (30A max per terminal) Temperature Rating: -40C (-40F) to 125C (260F) (rating on PDM only)
Ingress Protection Rating: IP66-IEC 60529 (Valid when properly installed with cover, sealed terminals, and cavity plugs.)

General Panel Information:
The Rear Terminal Mini Fuse and Relay panel (RTMR) provides efficient power distribution in a rugged compact form for applications in marine, construction, agriculture, heavy trucking, specialty vehicles, etc. This innovative product offers a weather tight enclosure (IP66) for various MINI (2.8mm) blade components when cover, cable seals, and cavity plugs are installed. It is available with various degrees of internal electrical bussing. Additionally, custom labels and multiple hardware configurations are available to solve any application need.

The JK doesn't These panels are a great option for extending your jeeps electrical system while keeping it clean and compact. I can provide data sheets on the panels and relays as well as technical support in getting it hooked up if needed. Please feel free to post any questions you might have here in the thread so they can be answered for anyone else who might be interested. I take PP and will ship usually within 1-2 days of receiving payment and will provide tracking on the package through PM.

If interested please PM me with the items that you would like and I can give you a total price. Paypal is my preferred method of payment using the friends and family method of sending.

105.00 - Base panel base panel includes: 6' of wire on the switch connections which should be enough to route to apillar or lower dash area, 12" wire length on relay output and 12v constant wiring, JK mounting bracket, and includes shipping within the US using 2-3 day priority flat rate shipping with USPS

10.00 - #8 primary wire with ring terminal, covered with expandable braid, and marine grade heat shrink.

30.00 - 80a resettable circuit breaker.

All purchases include support by message or phone if needed. Please feel free to post questions here or by PM.

Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

View all my items

Listed on: 01-29-2017, 12:56 PM
Listing #37346417
Viewed: time(s)
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by rogue26

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Old 02-08-2017, 06:56 PM   #2
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
Panels on hand and ready to ship. PM if interested

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rogue26 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 07:05 PM   #3
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
All current orders have been received as of today. If you have received and have install questions please PM or ask in the thread. I still have 2 panels on hand ready to go. PM if interested.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:49 PM   #4
cmecha
2006 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 cmecha's Profile
Garage
Interested in one for a TJ. Have any pics of one mounted? Or instructions?
cmecha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 11:03 PM   #5
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmecha View Post
Interested in one for a TJ. Have any pics of one mounted? Or instructions?

I don't have any specific install directions for a TJ. They have a lot more room under the hood than a JK so mounting should be fairly easy. In the morning I can give you a foot print layout of the bussman with the standard mounts. It only requires two bolts into a flat solid surface to hold it in place. The battery cables should also work as it. The only real question would be the length of the relay-switch wiring. I provide 6' which is enough to wire to either the apillar or the lower dash panel on the JK. If you have time could you post a couple of pictures of the engine compartment?

Old 02-18-2017, 04:03 AM   #6
cmecha
2006 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 cmecha's Profile
Garage
Yes I will get you one today.
cmecha is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2017, 09:43 AM   #7
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
I snapped a couple of pictures with the legs on the panel.

6 3/4" wide

3 1/4" deep

4 1/2" tall

I had some pictures of a coworkers TJ engine compartment and had them posted to my previous Bussman thread. Unfortunately the forum automatically removes sale threads after a specific time and I don't seems to have the pictures anymore. If I remember correctly there is a large open space under the hood on the drivers side near the firewall. What you could do as an easy test is cut a 7" chunk of 2x4. It would be pretty close dimensional to move around to different locations.

Let me know if you have anymore questions and as always if interested please PM

Old 02-22-2017, 06:12 AM   #8
Tmac98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 Tmac98's Profile
I am interested in one of your auxiliary panels. unfortunately I am new to the group so I cannot send a PM. can you please PM me the price and availability...thank you
Old 02-22-2017, 07:00 AM   #9
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
PM sent

Old 02-24-2017, 09:30 AM   #10
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
All existing orders have been shipped. Look forward to seeing some install pictures and getting some feedback. Have panels on hand with a slight price increase of 1.50 due to a USPS shipping cost increase please PM if interested.

Pricing:

Panel 106.50
Primary wire 10.00
Circuit breaker 30.00

Old 03-03-2017, 08:51 PM   #11
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
Last panel on hand sold this morning but materials on the way. Should have them in hand mid-week PM if you want in on the next batch. It has been brought to my attention that I should provide some additional detail to help when making comparisons.

The bussman panel is rated at 80a overall and has 5 relay circuits plus 5 constant powered circuits. Many other panels that are on the market are rated closer to 50a and don't have any extra constant powered circuits. It is also rated IP-66 which isn't waterproof but is dust proof and highly water resistant. That compared to some of the panels have holes and covers/connectors without any type of seals. There are also a number of panels on the market that contain terminal blocks to make wiring easier for the end user. Terminal blocks and vibrations don't pair well so that is something to keep in mind when adding electrical devices to a vehicle. Please feel free to PM any questions that you might have.

Old 03-11-2017, 08:30 AM   #12
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
Materials order received, I have 3 panels assembled and ready to ship other than testing. PM if interested or if you have any questions

Old 03-13-2017, 10:28 AM   #13
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
As of this morning all current orders have been shipped. Have panels on hand and ready to ship. PM if interested

Old 03-16-2017, 07:55 PM   #14
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
I will be heading out of town next week for a family vacation. Any orders made by Saturday should ship out by Monday but any orders that won't ship until at least the 30th. I will be available by PM or email for questions but the response time might be a little slower. Thanks and feel free to PM with questions or orders.

Old 03-31-2017, 04:18 PM   #15
rogue26
2013 JK Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 rogue26's Profile
Ok, back from vacation and back to building. I got a number of PM's with interest and questions while I was gone. Hopefully everyone received a reply but if I missed you please hit me up again. As I am trying to sort through everything if you are interested in making a purchase please PM with ORDER in the subject line. If you still have a question please PM with QUESTION in the subject line.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
City
What City do you live in or nearest to?
State / Province
What State / Province do you currently live in?

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.