Well built F&R Dana 44's for sale - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Drivetrain
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Well built F&R Dana 44's for sale
$0.00
I have a nice pair of well built axles on my 03 Rubicon I am looking to shed. I have a set of Pro Rock 60's lined up so these need to move. I am including the stock wiring and air pumps for the lockers so for the most part they are plug and play (though I am willing to split the axles up for sale). Both have been modified however the front should bolt right in and the rear may need CA brackets depending, I run an Nth Degree lift so the upper brackets were cut off and the lower brackets have been modified. 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. Both axles have run Royal Purple in them since they were new.

Front D44 asking $2800 ($3000 if you want the Currie heavy duty steering setup)

The front housing has JKS control arm mini skids, Warn hubs, Warn conversion with seals that can be greased, 4.88 gearing, Lube Locker (I think, it's been awhile since I have removed the diff cover), stock locker, front diff cover by Crawltech powder coated.

I spent $1600 alone on the Warn conversion so I feel this axle ready to bolt in for $3K is a fair deal.

Rear D44 asking $2150.. Alloy USA shafts, lube locker, stock locker, 4.88 gearing, Nth Degree rear shock shifters.

I would really like to sell these as a package but I am willing to break them up. Right now they are located in Lake Tahoe but the rig is about to venture down to Big Bear, CA for break down so that opens up more options for delivery. If someone wants to figure out a way to ship I will ship them on your dime. I also want to mention I am removing the better half of my Nth Degree lift so I could sell all of it as a package if one is interested (and if you can get your rig to Big Bear Quinn will be happy to install, he is after all Nth's number one installer). The lift and axles have been well maintained and in no way abused. The lift has actually averaged about two off road trips per year and maintained by Scott at Extreme Gear in Rancho Cordova, CA (installed originally by Nth Degree in December 06/January 07). 35" Maxxis Creepy Crawlers and OMF bead locks also for sale (5 on 5.5 bolt pattern, 3.5" backspacing 15x8). I will post more pictures.

PM me or email at rubicon8274@gmail.com

Thanks for looking, Brian.

My Rig

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1072569/

View all my items

Tags: D44, Axles, Warn, Conversion, Alloy, USA, Jeep, TJ
Listed on: 05-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Listing #22987529
Viewed: time(s)
State: NV
City: Incline Village
Zip Code: 89451