W/T CJ Dana 44 Rear - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Drivetrain
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

W/T CJ Dana 44 Rear
$350.00
W/T Cj Dana 44 out of an 86 CJ-7. Has 3.92 and up carrier with Bad Ring and pinion (45x11- 4.09). Needs spider gears or a lunchbox. Cross pin broke and took out the pinion teeth. I'm swapping to bigger axles. This Jeep had a restore done on it by the PO about 6K miles ago. I pulled the axle apart and everything looks brand new. Brakes are dirty but the shoes have very little mileage on them at all. Housing is straight, Shafts are straight and very new as well. Bearings are all good. I will be cleaning up the housing and painting with black epoxy paint next weekend.

Prefer local pickup and cash but willing to do paypal if the buyer sets up shipping. I have a local Fastenal and they will ship 3rd party freight for a very reasonable price and you pickup at your local store.

$350.00 obo

PM for pics

View all my items

Tags: Dana44, Rearend, axle, D44, W/T, widetrack
Listed on: 06-22-2014, 07:59 PM
Listing #23785018
Viewed: time(s)
State: NC
City: Richlands
Zip Code: 28574
Model: CJ

Payment: PayPal ,Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up ,Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by CutterN55

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 06-27-2014, 11:39 AM   #2
Re-Jeeper
1997 TJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 Re-Jeeper's Profile
Do you know if this will work on a 97 TJ? Also, what would I still need to purchase, exactly, to make it run 4.88 gears? I think I need to replace my diff anyway. Will be tearing into it tonight to figure out for sure. Do you have any pics?
Re-Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote