throttle body boring service - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Drivetrain
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

throttle body boring service
$35.00
Anyone who has a 4.0 and wants your throttle body bored out to either 60mm all the way through or 62mm. 60 cost 35$ 62 costs 85$ because of having to make a new butterfly valve. Also I can do renix tb to 60mm but like 62 its a lot of work so its 75$. Let me know. Biggest gain is the amount of throttle response. Also gives some extra torque and a few horse power. Any questions about it I can answer or check out 4wheel magazine 4.0 myths. Gives a lot of good info. Considering your throttle body is 60mm necked down to 52mm at the end. I am also down for some trades since I do this all myself. You ship yours, i pay return shipping. For an extra 40$ I can run to the local jy and pick one up for you and get it bored and sent out. 40$ will be refunded if you send me your old throttle body back. Kind of like a core charge. No sensors. Pm me if your interested. Or call or text 6166102436 or email cjberens1009@yahoo.com. I also sand blast them before I bore them because face it these are made from cast aluminum and zinc, over the years they are going to deteriorate. This returns the shine of them.

View all my items

Tags: 4.0and2.5litrehighoutputandrenix
Listed on: 05-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Listing #22927761
Viewed: time(s)
State: MI
City: Zeeland
Zip Code: 49464
Model: Multiple

Payment: PayPal ,Check/MO
Shipping: Local Pick-up ,Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.