More power for your YJ with four angry squirrels! (Bored TB, electric fan, injectors) - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Drivetrain
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

More power for your YJ with four angry squirrels! (Bored TB, electric fan, injectors)
$1.00
Hello all,

I have a couple parts hanging around from when I still had a YJ with the four angry squirrels, and I'm looking to sell as I no longer need the parts. Here's a rundown of what I have:

1. 62mm bored throttle body: $150 - this should fit any 91-95 2.5L or 4.0L engine; comes with 4.0L IAC motor so if you're going to put this on a 2.5L engine, you've gotta swap it. This throttle body has not been installed since having it bored out; does not come with gasket, so be sure to get one.

2. Ford two speed electric fan: $75 - Pulled from a mid 90s Ford sedan. P/N is 8C607. Just fan, no controller. I did take care to cut the wire after the connector, so you can connect to that with plenty of room.

3. Bosch Yellow Top 19LB injectors: $40/4, $80/8 - Pulled from a Ford Mustang with ~70,000 miles. Has the four holes for better fuel atomization. Set of eight, and willing to break it into two groups of four. Not matched nor cleaned, and you'll probably want new o-rings too. P/N 0280150943.

Here are photos of all the parts.

I live in Sacramento, CA and am willing to ship. Prices negotiable, especially if you're looking to buy the whole lot. PM me and we can go from there. I'll take Paypal, cash, or money orders but no personal checks. Thanks for looking.

View all my items

Tags: YJ, XJ, TB, fan, throttlebody, 2.5L, 4.0L, injectors, bosch
Listed on: 08-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Listing #24639834
Viewed: time(s)
State: CA
City: Sacramento
Zip Code: 95817
Model: Wrangler

Payment: PayPal,Check/MO,Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up,Will Ship
Have a question? Contact the seller.