ModelCherokee
KeywordsDana 35, Axles
StateMD
CityBaltimore
Price100
ShippingLocal Pick-up
PaymentPayPal
,Check/MO
These are the axle shafts from the Dana Model 35. Should fit most XJs with this rear end. They have 80K original miles on them, never been wheeled. Replaced during a lift build/rear axle upgrade. They do not have tone rings but can accommodate ABS tone rings if needed.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I can measure the length for you if you know what you need. They are from a Dana 35 so diameter and splines should match. I'm not sure the cars would have the same track/width. The other thing we could do is check replacement part numbers for our vehicles and see if they are the same. These are from a 2000 XJ. What year is your YJ?

#5 ·
I'm finding the pass side is overall 29 1/2" in length and it says the 1990-2001 CJ Cherokee and 1990-2004 wrangler is the same so it looks like they'll work. How much did you want?

#6 ·
If we were fitting Dana replacement axles into our Dana 35's, we would use the same part number axle. Looks like 91 and up YJ/TJ/XJ are all the same. 27 spline, 1" difference between passenger and driver side. There are two versions, with and without ABS. I have the ABS version, but I think it's only different in that in has a machined surface to accommodate the ABS tone ring. The tone rings are not included so you'd have to press them off your axles if you need them. Otherwise I think these would work well for you. I'll leave you a private message with contact information.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.