4.0 short block - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Drivetrain
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

rebuilt jeep short block zero miles plus transmission
$700.00
This is a 4.0 short block from a 93 jeep Cherokee that I rebuilt to use in my 1990 wrangler. after I rebuilt it I decided to instead use the head from this engine and rebuild the 4.2 for a little more displacement. so now I have a completely rebuilt short block that I don't need and I need the space for my next project. this engine was bored .030 with new pistons, the block was bored and line honed. it currently has a cam for a carburetor in it but I have a new in box comp cam for fuel injected engines, new lifters and push rods that goes with it. the oil-pan and timing cover are powder-coated. the timing chain and gears are new, it has a new water-pump and new distributor, plugs and wires. the oil pump is of course also new. this will of course require someone who knows a bit about engine building to complete it and get it running. sold as is no warranty. It is for sale locally

available with it is the transmission from the cherokee and the intake manifold assembly. obviously the head is being used so it is not available.

700 or make an offer. local pick up only no shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
fb83ad85-d6a6-4918-9f9c-72a165677f15_zps6jmutuoa.jpg   ea053e05-bebe-4ac4-bb4e-33f22c65953b_zpsyubg5t2j.jpg   cam.jpg  

Last edited by mustanggarage; 09-05-2014 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: clarify title

View all my items

Tags: rebuiltjeepshortblockzeromilesand93cherokeetransmission
Listed on: 09-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Listing #25325634
Viewed: time(s)
State: IA
City: atlantic
Zip Code: 50022
Model: Wrangler

Payment: Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.
Report this item.

share a link to this item

share a link all items by mustanggarage

Share this item on other forums

Embed on eBay!

Unread 09-04-2014, 10:37 AM   #2
mustanggarage
1990 YJ Wrangler 

View My Classifieds
 mustanggarage's Profile
btw I also have the cherokee intake manifold, throttle body etc. that I would throw in if the offer is right.