Jeep Cherokee Wheels and Tires - JeepForum.com
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles

Go Back   JeepForum.com > Jeep Classifieds > Parts For Sale > Tires & Wheels
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Unanswered Threads Search Members

LinkBack Thread Tools

Jeep Cherokee Wheels and Tires
$120.00
Trying to make room in my garage for the comanche and cherokee builds. I've got the stock set of wheels that were on my cherokee, as well as a set of 3 gambler wheels and good tires on them.

The full set is just the factory Cherokee wheels found on a lot of stock jeeps. Minor usage and damage, nothing serious that couldn't be cleaned up or painted over. Comes with two center caps. No tires included with these guys. $80 OBO

The next set is a set of 3 gambler wheels in good shape. Two are painted black and one is the original steel. They are in good shape but could use either new paint or the paint stripped and a polish done. These do come with tires. They're Futura Adventurer H/Ts, P225/75R15 with almost all tread left. Also have a spare BFG Radial Longtrail T/A in a 235. $150 OBO

Shoot me a PM with any offers or questions. JF won't let me upload the pictures because of the file size, so if you contact me I can get you pictures. I'm located in the Lehigh Valley but will meet within reason. Thanks!

View all my items

Tags: gambler, allterrain, wheels, rims, tires, stock, steel
Listed on: 05-12-2014, 09:46 PM
Listing #22867785
Viewed: time(s)
State: PA
City: Bath
Zip Code: 18014
Model: Multiple

Payment: Cash Only
Shipping: Local Pick-up
Have a question? Contact the seller.