you know you drive a YJ when..... - Page 65 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > you know you drive a YJ when.....

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 06-19-2008, 01:32 PM   #961
RexSt-pierre
1987 YJ Wrangler 

when three tjs follow eachother in the trail and you pass them in the brush beside the trail

87 wrangler yj, 4.2l 6 banger, 8.8 back diff assembly, four disks, 4.10 gears, spring over axle, add two leafs, 6 inch suspension lift, 35 inch mud kings, heavy duty custom tire carrier, heavy duty custom push bumper, heavy duty nerf bars, aluminium rocker panels, 4 offroad 2 million amp fogs, custom diamond plate dash, custom stripper pole in back(no joke)
RexSt-pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #962
RexSt-pierre
1987 YJ Wrangler 

when your yj stalls on the side of the road casue your carb is a pain in the @$$ and the two girls in the back sitting on the floor crack a beer open
87 wrangler yj, 4.2l 6 banger, 8.8 back diff assembly, four disks, 4.10 gears, spring over axle, add two leafs, 6 inch suspension lift, 35 inch mud kings, heavy duty custom tire carrier, heavy duty custom push bumper, heavy duty nerf bars, aluminium rocker panels, 4 offroad 2 million amp fogs, custom diamond plate dash, custom stripper pole in back(no joke)
RexSt-pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 02:34 PM   #963
Poke
runtime error = 0

2015 YJ Wrangler 

when you leave the house with a 1/4 cup of coffee cause you know a full one doesnt have a chance.
Poke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #964
GhostCav
1995 YJ Wrangler 

-When it has been sat on your drive having a slow buildup/fix for ages & you get to drive it for the first time today after almost 3 years & it puts the biggest grin on your face that no other vehicle could... <--Happened to me today.

-When you can trace it's history back to the WW2 MB & realise you are driving in comfort compared to what they had back then.

-You are safe in the knowledge that no Soccor mum would drive one!
[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]1995 4.0 HO YJ Wrangler (righthand drive)/ 35-12.50 Goodyear MTR's/ Currie 4" lift & 2" bodylift/ fr Dana 30 with Detroit locker- r Ford 8.8 with Detroit locker. 4.88 R&P/ Warn 8000 winch front, EPi9 rear/ Snorkle & some other stuff ;) [/COLOR][/FONT]
GhostCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 06:50 PM   #965
jonjay
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93jeepyj View Post
when your friends ask why your stopping for gas when the gauge still reads half a tank
Right on, man. I've run out of gas at just over a 1/4, dead on a 1/4 and just below a 1/4 tank, I figure the last one was my fault.
jonjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM   #966
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

...your oil pan's capacity has been reduced by a about a half a liter from the implosion from the rock you fell onto while wheelin'.
Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #967
JpBill
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSt-pierre View Post
when your yj stalls on the side of the road cause your carb is a pain in the @$$
thats not funny..... happened this morning on the drive to work.
Unread 06-19-2008, 08:40 PM   #968
metallatem
1991 YJ Wrangler 

your going deff from having to have your stero so loud to hear over road noise
metallatem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 08:49 PM   #969
JPHood
1995 YJ Wrangler 

You can have a conversation about turn radius with a Mini Cooper driver

My wife's DD is an 05 Cooper S
JPHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #970
Barrio
1992 YJ Wrangler 

your rigth ear hurts, and you back hurts as does your left foot from shifting all the time...............just from driving it, then you head hurts when wrenching on it because nothing ever goes to "plan"
-Rio Red 1995 Ford Mustang- Daily Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfmoney
i see theres a bunch of toughguys on this forum or internet gangstas
Barrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 12:37 AM   #971
Clamwacker
1991 YJ Wrangler 

When your hardtop bolts are not even close to the factory placement, and only 2 of the windshield screws still remain.

When you play off that new sound you hear as the Jeep "teaching you a new word in Jeepanese."

So far I know "grunk", "whurrr", and "KABLAMJANGLE".
Clamwacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 04:19 AM   #972
emtstormyff
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcestep View Post
When you bought it off ebay being deployed to Iraq and haven't even been home to see or drive it but you have already purchased $6,000 worth of stuff from quadratec to sling on it when you do get home!

Doing that now. Wife was tryin to be nice and bought it for homecoming for me. sent me 2 catalogs 4Wd and Quad. she had no clue what she was in for lol. She keeps asking. How can you buy so much for that thing from over there lol.
emtstormyff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 05:43 PM   #973
Brandon_YJ
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSt-pierre View Post
when three tjs follow eachother in the trail and you pass them in the brush beside the trail
Now THAT right there my friend is funny!
DISCLAIMER: I (usually) browse the web using Elinks in a (text only) terminal. Which means I do not have image viewing support. So if you get confused by my seemingly inability to comment on your pictures, emoticons, etc; now you know why.
If you're still confused click here to see how I view the forum.
Brandon_YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 07:04 PM   #974
jonjay
1990 YJ Wrangler 

...when you wake up at 2 a.m. to a torrential downpour, look out at your uncovered jeep and go back to bed.
jonjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2008, 08:20 PM   #975
provinT13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

When you have to slowly maneuver out of the drive way because there is a huge puddle of rain on your bikini, only to find out you suck at backing out slowly and it all splashes in the back (happened this morning)

94 YJ Build

99 TJ Build
provinT13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.