When you find out who owns the yellow TJ at your high school.
At traffic light.
Me: You're the one that drives that?
Yellow TJ: You drive that? What is it? (Looks at side of my jeep and sees the Sahara sticker) A Sahara, thats a piece of crap!
Me: He doesn't know about the YJ magic.
1. You don't carburetor.
2. My engine is bigger.
3. My engine sounds like a diesel.
4. Upon start up you don't have a small black cloud shoot out the exhaust.
5. You don't take yours off road.
6. You have a smooth ride.
7. For some reason my stock 89 rides higher than your TJ.
8. Your in a TJ Sport.
9. When all clean my YJ looks so much better than your TJ.
10. Do you even know what a TJ is?
11. The guy in the west bound turn lane WAVED at ME because he did not see you.