Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive a YJ when.....

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  cap6302 
#1 ·
a blanket is manditory winter driving equipment

#11,750 ·
rambo3489 said:
You know you drive a JEEP when you have a choice: Groceries for the week, or jeep parts.

You know you drive a YJ when you have a shiny new frame and tailpipe at your place but no food in the fridge...

Sent from my phone because I'm doing something "more important"
I've agreed with pretty much everything I've read except this. Lol. Unless its a major part needed for everyday use, my fat *** is getting fed before I get extra parts lol

#11,754 ·
When a kid and his father ask to look at your yj, then the dad goes to the kid saying you want one of these so we can fix it up and work on it together and you see a big smile on both of them when the kid says yes.

#11,762 ·
YKYDAYJW...
...you come up with a poem about them...

Jeeps, Jeeps, they're good for the heart.
They keep roads and cities miles apart.
The more you drive them the better you deal...
... with problems and troubles from behind the wheel.

8)

#11,768 ·
YKYDAYJW...

8)
Beautiful. Simply beautiful

Sent from my phone because I'm doing something "more important"

#11,763 ·
zombiechief said:
YKYDAYJW...

8)
**** ya my friend!!!

#11,769 ·
Your sig goes so well with both of these statements. :rofl::rofl:

#11,775 ·
YKYDAYJW- Your 8yr son's friends ask him why his Dad's jeep is always broke...

My boy came to my defense though, "It's not broken. He just likes to add and customize it a lot."

Proud moment btw.

#11,777 ·
YKYDAYJW- Your 8yr son's friends ask him why his Dad's jeep is always broke...

My boy came to my defense though, "It's not broken. He just likes to add and customize it a lot."

Proud moment btw.
My brother (who drives Kias) was telling me I should buy something more reliable than my Jeep, since it's "always broken."

I told him to take a hike. My Jeep rarely breaks. It's torn apart because I add stuff to it and modify it. :2thumbsup:

#11,778 ·
YKYDAYJW you have a three car garage but can only fit two vehicle's in because your motor which is on the stand and all the new parts are in the center bay and when you DD tj has to spend the night in the driveway cause your yjs in pieces and your gf who lives with you wants the last bay for her car. I need to finish a lot of stuff on the yj. Time hasn't been on my side lately though......

#11,782 ·
Not only push the clutch but just to climb in and bounce around. That the reason I have my stock XJ for those days! Some days that herniated disc is just screaming!

#11,783 ·
MikeB78 said:
Not only push the clutch but just to climb in and bounce around. That the reason I have my stock XJ for those days! Some days that herniated disc is just screaming!
Yep. It was a put right leg in, take a breath and grab the roll bar and seat back and slide *** in. Take another breath and get left leg in. Kinda day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.