Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive a YJ when.....

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  cap6302 
#1 ·
a blanket is manditory winter driving equipment

#10,840 ·
x2 ask someone who did the TJ gas filler swap what they did with the old space lol :rofl:

you know you own a YJ when you get excited when you find something that's NOT rusted!

#10,851 ·
Minnesota_Duane said:
When you have owned it since June it's now December. And have spent $5200 on it guesstimate you are at least another 5K from done and have never driven it!
^^^^^ This. Only I don't have quite that much in mine and I finally got to drive it last week.

#10,856 ·
When you have parked it for 3 months while you rebuild the steering column, mout a "new" hardtop and full doors, and buy new tires, and you really want to paint it before you drive it back to work so noone will recognize it. She's looking like a whole new animal these days, I think some paint would really seal the deal.:D

#10,860 ·
when just about every yj around here has a for sale sign on it :(

#10,871 ·
when you wanna sell it every other day but cant because you have too much time and money into it

#10,872 ·
booooooo

when finding a '95 that someone wants to sell/part out for cheap is impossible!!! :brickwall:

#10,873 ·
Ok, here is my first post.

You know you have a YJ when you pull over so you and your friend can "water" the desert, he hears the six banger idling and asks if you have a lifter ticking.

Then you tell him " it sounds beautiful, doesn't it"?

And you mean it. I wouldn't trade my noisy six banger for anything.

#10,885 ·
Ok, here is my first post.

You know you have a YJ when you pull over so you and your friend can "water" the desert, he hears the six banger idling and asks if you have a lifter ticking.

Then you tell him " it sounds beautiful, doesn't it"?

And you mean it. I wouldn't trade my noisy six banger for anything.
Welcome to the forum!!

#10,875 ·
Your steering is so bad, you have to have your gf/wife hold your dipping sauce while you drive and eat.

Did this the other day coming from QT! :laugh:

Abner

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.