Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive a YJ when.....

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  cap6302 
#1 ·
a blanket is manditory winter driving equipment

#700 ·
You know you drive a YJ if you've ever stopped on the side of the road for ten minutes to remove the rear drive shaft due to a busted U-Joint, then driven it for a month or more in "front-wheel-drive" mode.

*raises hand sheepishly* Yeah, well, I'm fixing it this weekend, I swear!!!

#704 ·
when youre brother comes downstairs to ask if you want to see a movie with him and 2 girls. And when you find out that the theater is 20 min away you say there is no way i can get there in 20 min, my top speed is 55 going downhill with a tailwind!

brother hangs head in shame, then laughs his *** off lol :)

#705 ·
you know you drive a yj when you read about people tearing their belt loop and you dont know what theyre tlaking about... only to hop out of ur yj a few days later and rip your belt loop right off of new jeans.. instead of getting mad you kinda just look back at her and smile, cause you know shes just teasing you :)

#8,763 ·
funny as hell!:thumbsup:

You know you drive a YJ when you are house shopping, you first check google maps and look at topography for decent wheeling and mudding spots near the new prospect house location.

#715 ·
when you realize that Jeep made a drip rail at the very bottom of your dash panel, for when it rains.
And they also put a drain hole in that rail, where your right leg goes for the gas, to wash it off in muddy conditions.
Or just to mock you.

Thank you Jeep Engineers.:salute:

:rantoff:

#717 ·
When you ask out a girl on a date and she says yes, but she is scared of the YJ becasue the top and doors are off. She is hesitant to go because she is afraid of spinning, rollercoasters, and being upside down, and the YJ reminds her of all three. (happened last week)

#720 ·
you know you drive a yj when you find yourself buying an extra roll of paper towels to keep tucked in the jeep so when it rains (w/ the doors of and nothing but a bikini top on) you have something to wipe the inside of the windshield with.( until they get soaked from being in the floorboard)

#721 ·
When you see a big brown truck, you hope it is delivering new parts to your house even though you don't remember ording anything.

#732 ·
... when you realize that its the earliest model of the Terminator. Mine tried to crush me today as I was attempting to gain entry to its head. It got away with crushing my tool box :crying:

Although it has now earned a name

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.