#1 ·
a blanket is manditory winter driving equipment

#29 ·
when your gas gauge dances non stop

when you try to justify 11mpg

when you think coil springs just dont look like a jeep

when you carry a strap to pull out tj's not yourself

#34 ·
You know you own a YJ when your leaf springs doubled as snow sleds/ski's as you just climbed a snow pile.

You know you own a YJ when you only shovel up to your Jeep's driver's side door but not the whole drive-way.

You know you own a YJ when your only complaint about driving in the snow is the other drivers. :mad:

#38 ·
You know you drive a YJ when...

You walk past the air freshener/auto detail aisle to purchase yet another basket of JB Weld, duct tape, and bailing wire.

or

It's a common occurrance to find your 5 yr old son in the garage, on his back under the jeep banging away with a hammer "like daddy".

Reactions: Eclektq
#39 ·
when everyone tells you how easy it would be break in to then proceed to show you how the thief would get in

or

when most peoples ac goes on , the door come off!!!

#41 ·
.....first dates fall back out on thier attempt to get in the heep

.....second dates learn how to un-zip the window just right to flick cig ashes

.....third dates are used to you staring at their chest as you go down secondary roads

.....fourth dates rarely happen

Reactions: mrobben
#42 ·
domdan69 said:
.....second dates learn how to un-zip the window just right to flick cig ashes
all my friends the first time out un-zip the window and let it flap in the breeze instead of tucked down in side. then the fight the wind to get the window closed

#4,960 ·
You know you are a YJ'r

lol. yes, working in an office in TX in the summer. office clothes and no AC on the way home make stinky.

YJ AC= shorts, Tshirt, flip flops (or no flops), vent open, windows down, off, and or top off.

1990 Laredo

#46 ·
Tomb Raider said:
When you carry a spare set of clothes just for driving in the summer.....on your vinyl seats.....with no A/C.
:thumbsup:
x2...when you get back from a quick trip to the grocery store and your wife says "you smell like you've been working outside".

#49 ·
...There is no such thing as a "cheap" or "fast" fix for any problem

#4,050 ·
This one comes from very early in the thread, but very true, especially in my case.
I stopped myself the other night when talking to my Dad on the phone about the clutch master cylinder install I was about to do. I almost said "it won't take long, its only 2 bolts." 3 hours later, the master cylinder was on.

#51 ·
it starts raining, and you pull out a squeege and hand it to the girl in the passenger seat telling her job is wipe the windshield.... from the inside.

after taking it out for a spin, you tell the gril in the passenger seat, "don't tell your boyfriend I got you all wet."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.