YJOTM Calendars! Get 'em! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 55 Old 01-21-2014, 02:12 PM
Randonexplosion
Web Wheeler
 
Randonexplosion's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cortez
Posts: 6,926
Finally got around to getting my 2 ordered. Holy crap, 5 minutes my ***

Randonexplosion is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 55 Old 01-21-2014, 02:55 PM
bill8bud
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 954
I ordered mine.
bill8bud is online now  
post #18 of 55 Old 01-21-2014, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion View Post
Finally got around to getting my 2 ordered. Holy crap, 5 minutes my ***
what was the problem so I can resolve it? When I called the service was very quick and efficient...

Cheers

WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #19 of 55 Old 01-21-2014, 03:19 PM
Randonexplosion
Web Wheeler
 
Randonexplosion's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cortez
Posts: 6,926
It was the gentleman that took my order. Lets just say I don't think he was American. Not a big deal. Maybe it just seemed longer than 5 minutes
Like when you call AT&T and they say "Thank you for supplying me with that information" every time you say anything.

Thanks again for putting these together man. Can't wait to have one in my office
Randonexplosion is offline  
post #20 of 55 Old 01-21-2014, 04:28 PM
bill8bud
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 954
I order 3 of them two on the first order and one for a second order. Both orders seemed to have different issues when talking with the rep. On order 1 the agent stated I would not receive an email confirmation since I was not the account holder. He gave me a confirmation number for the order. The second order was handled by a different rep and she seemed very confused I could not give a name or an email for the account holder. She also did not give me a verification number.

I do not think it is a real issue but figured I would share my experience with the forum.


Thanks for setting this up Sparrows.
bill8bud is online now  
post #21 of 55 Old 01-21-2014, 04:43 PM
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,901
Garage
Ordering one right now

luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
post #22 of 55 Old 01-21-2014, 04:49 PM
HaskiE
Web Wheeler
 
HaskiE's Avatar
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lowell
Posts: 2,075
Garage
Sweeeet I'll be ordering tomorrow, Thank You Sparrows!

1992 YJ 1"Body Lift, Slip Yoke Eliminator & CV Driveshaft,
2.5" TJ exhaust, WJ valve cover, XJ Computer, External Slave Cyl AX15,
Durango Steeringbox, No track or sway bars, CJ tailgate, on 31's :)
#theneverendingaxe
HaskiE is offline  
post #23 of 55 Old 01-22-2014, 08:13 AM
mywhyjay
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 47
Great idea! Does it come with a /F12 sticker too?

Thanks!
mywhyjay is offline  
post #24 of 55 Old 01-22-2014, 08:47 AM
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 5,901
Garage
Minew ordered and will be here in a weak just in time to not have to look at my ugly jeep hahaha

luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
post #25 of 55 Old 01-22-2014, 09:32 AM
rykemc
Registered User
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lubbock
Posts: 577
Just ordered 10

My Jeep build. :)

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/m...build-1502848/

APRIL 2013 YJOTM

JUNE 2014 YJOTM
rykemc is offline  
post #26 of 55 Old 01-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Gage56
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northumberland
Posts: 1,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randonexplosion View Post
It was the gentleman that took my order. Lets just say I don't think he was American. Not a big deal. Maybe it just seemed longer than 5 minutes
Like when you call AT&T and they say "Thank you for supplying me with that information" every time you say anything.

Thanks again for putting these together man. Can't wait to have one in my office


LOL


1992 YJ
Gage56 is offline  
post #27 of 55 Old 01-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Randonexplosion
Web Wheeler
 
Randonexplosion's Avatar
1988 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cortez
Posts: 6,926
Randonexplosion is offline  
post #28 of 55 Old 01-22-2014, 10:25 AM Thread Starter
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill8bud View Post
I order 3 of them two on the first order and one for a second order. Both orders seemed to have different issues when talking with the rep. On order 1 the agent stated I would not receive an email confirmation since I was not the account holder. He gave me a confirmation number for the order. The second order was handled by a different rep and she seemed very confused I could not give a name or an email for the account holder. She also did not give me a verification number.

I do not think it is a real issue but figured I would share my experience with the forum.


Thanks for setting this up Sparrows.
Thanks for sharing. When I spoke with them to set this up that is slightly different info than they told me. :/
In fact, originally everyone was supposed to be able to order online. I actually feel really terrible and a bit stupid that it turned out to be a hassle to order these. I didn't want to sell you all a chore!

At least it sounds like people are able to place their orders, and I know now to never use Vistaprint again for things like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gage56 View Post
LOL

Lmao! I saw when you posted that on FB.

Thanks for all the kind words guys and gals. I hope you all enjoy it! I think they turned out pretty rad.

Cheers

WARBIRD 2
EXILED OFFROAD
June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #29 of 55 Old 01-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Gage56
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northumberland
Posts: 1,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
Thanks for sharing. When I spoke with them to set this up that is slightly different info than they told me. :/
In fact, originally everyone was supposed to be able to order online. I actually feel really terrible and a bit stupid that it turned out to be a hassle to order these. I didn't want to sell you all a chore!

At least it sounds like people are able to place their orders, and I know now to never use Vistaprint again for things like this.

Lmao! I saw when you posted that on FB.

Thanks for all the kind words guys and gals. I hope you all enjoy it! I think they turned out pretty rad.

Cheers
Lol, I'm excited to get mine

1992 YJ
Gage56 is offline  
post #30 of 55 Old 01-22-2014, 12:05 PM
bill8bud
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 954
Sparrows

Even with my expierence I shared here. I want to express that I am very excited and happy to see something of this nature being available. Thanks for the work you have done for this!!!!!!!!!
bill8bud is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome