YJ wiring digram - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ wiring digram

Warrior Products @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955Advance Adapters SYE KitsUCF Halloween Sale - 15% Off Until Midnight on Friday!

Unread 04-22-2013, 08:14 PM   #1
lcp1234
1995 YJ Wrangler 

YJ wiring digram

I was wondering if there is a wiring digram for the wiring harness really need help

lcp1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
jokerchief462
Wild Wheeler

1989 YJ Wrangler 

Yes there is but it comes on several pages for the different circuits. So which one you looking for and what is the problem you want to fix????

AF Jeep Club Tail #184
jokerchief462 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
idaholtby
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Please be more specific as to what you are looking for. I have many wiring diagrams. Some pertain to my Hot Tub, some are for the grill, but then there are some for my YJ. Not only should you update your profile to include all of this information, but in the very least do so specifically for this question if at all. YJ's change through out the years (drastically), But even then I am guessing that this question is even with respect to a YJ, but perhaps an XJ or TJ?. Let alone the drive train that you need to tell us about. Need to know this...: Model year, drive train (2.5L/4.0L/4.2L), auto/manual, any mods that would put this rig from anything other than stock. All this matters and is important. Otherwise, the quality of the response will be based upon the quality of the question asked. Gold in, Gold or at least copper out. Krap in, then shiny and very well polished turd out... guaranteed.clairvoyant
Then perhaps we will know about this "harness" that you are inquiring about. I want to help, really I do. Need more info.... I am clairvoyant with most, but you elude me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcp1234 View Post
I was wondering if there is a wiring digram for the wiring harness really need help
idaholtby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #4
lcp1234
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I bought the jeep 95 yj wrangler and half of the wires are disconnected or cut and I would like to fix it under the dash is were all the wires are disconnected or cut
Unread 04-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #5
lcp1234
1995 YJ Wrangler 

it is also the 2.5

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.