Yj Wiring Diagrams - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Yj Wiring Diagrams

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 09-27-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Jkanly

Yj Wiring Diagrams

We want your Wiring Diagrams!

Diagrams needed are for Yj wranglers only and should be posted under the Yj Technical Information forum.
*Hint hint, rusty, cough, tomb raider*

Needed:
87'-90' engine electrical wiring diagram
87'-90' dash wiring diagram

91'-95' engine electrical wiring diagram
91'-95' dash wiring diagram

87'-95' chassis wiring diagram

Any other helpful diagrams are very much appreciated

l---L –0lllllll0-

()_)-()_)--o-)_)
Jkanly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #2
UnFocused
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Here you go JK - the full set for all YJ years. Towards the bottom you’ll find generic diagrams for rear window wipers, etc.

Body Wiring Diagrams:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billav...20diagrams.pdf

Engine Wiring Diagrams:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billav...Engine_4.2.pdf
UnFocused is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #3
Alfons
1992 YJ Wrangler 

The Wiring Diagram section of the FSM is a very large file, and as such isn't easy to send without something like FTP or editing capability for PDF files to turn the large file into a bunch of small ones. Predominantly, it isn't a good idea to blatantly publish copyright information for public consumption.
Alfons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2008, 07:54 AM   #4
JeeperDon
Web Wheeler

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
Predominantly, it isn't a good idea to blatantly publish copyright information for public consumption.
That was my first thought when reading this thread. If you plan to do any of your own work on a Jeep, even a Haynes or Chiltons manual at less than $20 will give you a good start on most repair or research projects. Some think they are crap, but they are readily available, cheap, legal, and only poor compared to the way more expensive full Mfg's service manuals.

Then there is AllDataDIY.com too. It's a subscription for a year for $25, but very handy with good diagrams for about everything.
Unread 09-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #5
TxJeepGuy
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I ahve looked in the Chilton manual and subscribed to AllData, but still can not find a diagram for the plug from the fuse block to the engine wiring harness. Any ideas? Thanks.
TxJeepGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
Jkanly

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnFocused View Post
Here you go JK - the full set for all YJ years. Towards the bottom you’ll find generic diagrams for rear window wipers, etc.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxJeepGuy View Post
I have looked in the Chilton manual and subscribed to AllData, but still can not find a diagram for the plug from the fuse block to the engine wiring harness. Any ideas? Thanks.
I'm pretty sure its all color coordinated from the engine side of the harness.
l---L –0lllllll0-

()_)-()_)--o-)_)
Jkanly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #7
Ghost Rider
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hi guys ,
Maybe one of you can help me out here. I have a 1994 YV with a 2.5 L engine. I had some work done on it for the past few weeks and drov it to the airport last TUe. (about 45 MI). Las night when comming home, the car stopped after driving it for about 3 miles. It started to "chug" and died. If I waited about 2 minutes, it will start and then die within few minutes. I had the car towed home and this morning when I looked under the hood I noticed few wires that I don't remember them being disconnected. One in particular has a round connector to it with 2 "splice type hooks on it. Inside of it there is a copper looking spring witch makes me believe it might be a fuse link. The spring is clean and that makes me believe that it is what got disconeted somehow. The wire comes out of the wire harness right about the middle of the fire wall and it is about 14" long. I looked everywhere to see where it might go and can't see a thing. Any help???? I am willing to try anything right now. The car almost behaves as there is no gas but I know the thank if full. Is there a electrical fuel pump and if so, where is it so I can check to see if the wire is loose.... Heeeeeeelllllpppp!!!!! please.
Sorin
PS I can email anyone a pic of that wire and where it is.
Ghost Rider is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.