YJ/TJ hard top question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ/TJ hard top question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-17-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
UZI4U
1993 YJ Wrangler 

YJ/TJ hard top question

I have a chance to get a TJ storage cart/stand with rollers for a hard top. Will a YJ top work with this cart or are there physical differences in the sizes on the rear of top?

Unread 04-17-2013, 08:23 AM   #2
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I doubt if anybody has tried it before. Give it a shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #3
UZI4U
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'd rather spend the money on something else instead of something that I can't use if it doesn't work.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.