yj on tj frame - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > yj on tj frame

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 03-04-2014, 09:20 AM   #16
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

COILS = Not A YJ !

Unread 03-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #17
RCwheelin
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
COILS = Not A YJ !
Well there goes this thread haha
Unread 03-09-2014, 09:20 AM   #18
LilViper95
Web Wheeler

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I did use a tj frame for my build. I had to replace the 6 body mounts that run along the outside of the frame. I reused the 2 front ones off my yj frame because they were still good. I made new mounts for the remaining 4. Should be some photos in my build thread. I can't comment on the grill mounting. I raked my grill and built my own mount.

My Attempt at a Wrangler YJ Unlimited

No Stretch TJ Build For The Wife
LilViper95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2014, 07:32 PM   #19
blackyj80
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Update, I have decided to try the body swap to a TJ frame. Im going to start a thread n the project. Im going to call it: Back yard body swap.
Remember. . . .A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.
blackyj80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.