is this a yj stock wheel? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > is this a yj stock wheel?

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 04-03-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
IMP23X

is this a yj stock wheel?

is this a stock yj wheel? off an islander maybe? i found a set of them, wondering what they are worth for the set or per each? they are said to only have 200 miles on them and then they were taken off

IMP23X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Those are STOCK steelies. I wouldn't pay more than 100 for the whole set. They can be found on YJ's and XJ's

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
Neo1130
2009 JK Wrangler 

I got a set of stock steelies for free. Mind you there weren't that exact style, but the 5 star ones. I got them powder coated by my buddy that owns a powder coating shop. Most expensive part about them was mounting the tires from my old Canyons to the new wheels.
Neo1130 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
jeep108
1990 YJ Wrangler 

if you can find your way down to oklahoma you can have my set

Eph 6:13 -Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground,

[QUOTE=Opihi59;14523519]Welcome to the forum.
If you are a mechanical neophyte and have to repetitively intone the mantra of "lefty loosey," are a mouth breather and only own a hammer, it will be more of a challenge. [/QUOTE]
jeep108 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #5
Mazdarx
1991 YJ Wrangler 

They are stock, and not worth a lot either. If I sold my set, I might get $100 for them if I was lucky. The only thing thats different about those is the center cap, its chrome where mine are all black.

91 Yj Renegade, lifted, built 4.0L, 33's etc
Mazdarx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.