yj stinger???? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > yj stinger????

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 02-24-2009, 08:42 PM   #16
JaikYJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Here are some pics of the stinger that I made. I dont have a radiator hoop, still trying to decide if I am going to make one. I think I may see if I end up making flat fenders. It would be nice to ty them in to each other. The design you came up with looks like it would be pretty tough.

Unread 02-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #17
kasbiker38
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas S. View Post
Both the original ones and the bumper ones flash, but I'm not familiar with Mass. law so I guess it might not be legal.
ya it is just that the hella's are so big they will completely obstruct the original ones.
kasbiker38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #18
kasbiker38
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01xjRubidog View Post

gen-rights version. i love it.
i like this as well but it dosen't leave room for my hella's that i paid over $100 a piece for
kasbiker38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.