YJ spring lengths - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ spring lengths

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Jeep JK Wrangler NEW Heat Reducing Performance Vented HoodARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits

Unread 01-24-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
5.0YJ

YJ spring lengths

are YJ springs the same front and rear??? i read that the new Tera fiberglass springs are the same length front and rear....j/w if all springs are like this or only them....the front RE 4inch springs are bent and i have a set of RE 4inch rear springs that id like to use....im going to be replacing both the spring mounts anyways so it doesnt matter really

[B][COLOR="Black"]92 YJ 5.0 AOD NP208 Full width Dana 60/44 axles RE4.5XD SOA lift kit XJ rear stretch comp cut fenders currently on 38" TSLs with hummer double beadlocks and runflats Warn 10,000lb winch Optima battery
WISH I NEVER SOLD IT

97 cHEROKEE SPORT 4DR...BONE STOCK....LOOKING FOR PARTS TO MOD IT
[/COLOR][/B]
5.0YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2007, 01:55 PM   #2
tookie

Yes, if the front is too stiff afterwards, take a leaf out
tookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2007, 02:59 PM   #3
Magnum
1994 YJ Wrangler 

The springs in my RE 2.5" standard lift were all identical.

I haven't hauled off my original springs yet, so I just checked them. Two are 4-leaf, the other two are 5-leaf. It is hard to tell since the arcs are a little different, but the lengths appear to be the same. However, I think that the center pin may be offset a hair.
Hang on! I'm gonna try something I saw in a cartoon one time.
Magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2007, 08:42 PM   #4
5.0YJ

thanks...ill check them out now that there might be a chance they will work
[B][COLOR="Black"]92 YJ 5.0 AOD NP208 Full width Dana 60/44 axles RE4.5XD SOA lift kit XJ rear stretch comp cut fenders currently on 38" TSLs with hummer double beadlocks and runflats Warn 10,000lb winch Optima battery
WISH I NEVER SOLD IT

97 cHEROKEE SPORT 4DR...BONE STOCK....LOOKING FOR PARTS TO MOD IT
[/COLOR][/B]
5.0YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.