YJ Soft Top Half Door Frame Measurements - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ Soft Top Half Door Frame Measurements

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #1
MacrossA
1994 YJ Wrangler 

YJ Soft Top Half Door Frame Measurements

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I have a 1994 Jeep YJ Wrangler Soft Top. A few days ago the locking mechanism in my door broke and I had to remove the half top door frame and door panel while the door was shut.

I rebuilt the locking mechanism, but when I put the door back together again the upper door frame was crooked and the door frame w/ window did not slide back in place properly. The pegs didn't fit the slots and I bent them to fit and when I finally got in place the entire thing didn't fit right and hit the upper frame and leaned towards the back.

I am looking for a set of measurements or blue prints to bend everything in place. I don't want to keep bending things with trial and error because it's quite frustrating and I don't want to keep bending it and accidentally break it.

So if anyone has the proper measurements and a diagram I would greatly appreciate it.

MacrossA is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.