YJ Proportioning Valve - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ Proportioning Valve

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-09-2005, 09:42 AM   #1
martyb

YJ Proportioning Valve

I've got a leaky proportiong valve in my CJ and the cheapest solution was the junk yard. Ive got two YJ p-valves, but the holes aren't the same location. Can anyone tell me, off the top of their head, if the is the correct I/O of the thing? thanks

edit: apparently i was wrong. found this on the autozone web site

Last edited by martyb; 09-09-2005 at 12:42 PM..
martyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2005, 08:18 PM   #2
Cobra Jeep
1993 YJ Wrangler 

You have it backwards. On the pic your drew the ports on the left are for the rear. The ports on the right are for the front, top one is input, and the two lower ones are for the two front wheels. Shouldnt matter witch one goes to witch wheel.

'79 Cherokee Chief, 401 MPFI fuel injection, T-18/D-20 and hydroboost. Otherwise stock.
Future mods: NV4500, NP205, high pinion D60 front and smooth bottom D60 rear, e-lockers front & rear. SOA with 35X12.50's
Cobra Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.