yj plus snow? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > yj plus snow?

Iron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCKJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREE

Unread 09-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #16
Chrisnvegas
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jred View Post
I'm so glad I live in the south
I'm glad I live in the southwest. Oh wait...

Global warming my ***

Town was shut down and it didn't even stick to the road!

No snow for me.

Unread 09-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #17
Luuca
Professional Novice

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisnvegas
I'm glad I live in the southwest. Oh wait... Global warming my *** Town was shut down and it didn't even stick to the road! No snow for me.
I was in Austin Texas for work. It snowed about 1 inch over night. Instantly every driver turned into a Jamaican. Cars were sliding off the roads faster than I ever thought possible. My hotel was about 2 miles from the airport and I couldn't get there for my flight.

Posted via my pretentious iPhone.
91 YJ "Alice" 2.5L AX5 D30/35 -Busted Knuckles Yellow Jeep Club #91
05 LJ Rubicon "Ghost" 4" RE Lift 1" BL 33s

TJ FOR SALE
Luuca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #18
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

You guys should have been in corpus or Brownsville when it snowed here. You would have thought the world was ending.

My wife's grandma had never seen snow in her life, till then. She lives 2 or 3 minutes walk from the free trade bridge to Matamoros mexico. Snow down there was a once in a hundred year deal, same as where I live. Last time it snowed was 100+ years ago
Unread 10-02-2013, 09:58 PM   #19
sptrmike

1989 YJ Wrangler 

My YJ goes just fine in the snow,you have to use common sense about your speed,you have to have the right tires,and I usually air down some,also if you have to you can shift 4 hi on the fly.
sptrmike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.