YJ Lift CSC or SOC What do I do? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ Lift CSC or SOC What do I do?

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 08-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #31
zholcomb
1992 YJ Wrangler 

SYE in the garage waiting!

Anticanman I was reading your specs and saw you have the Fox 2.0 shocks. You like them? They are kinda pricey

zholcomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #32
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zholcomb View Post
SYE in the garage waiting!

Anticanman I was reading your specs and saw you have the Fox 2.0 shocks. You like them? They are kinda pricey
I'm running the Fox shocks that are tuned by BDS to run with their springs. I'm looking at the 2.0's because I'm going to be swapping over to the revolver shackles that are just collecting dust and some f250 shock towers by the end of the year.
Unread 08-21-2012, 12:35 PM   #33
zholcomb
1992 YJ Wrangler 

How do you like the Fox Shocks from BDS? Thinking about getting these
zholcomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 02:05 PM   #34
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I wish I purchased them earlier. They're great for a daily driver and wanna be rock crawler
Unread 08-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #35
dtn8tr
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax89Jeeper View Post
Preach it! OME really does ride like a Caddy and it flexes just about as good as coils too.
I recently did Crawl4Cure in Gilbert, MN. The one morning ride that I did was with 3 JKs. None of them could believe how much my YJ flexed on leafs! I'm running OME and they give a nice ride on the highway as a plus. I'm also running 33"s and .75" boomerangs. Both trackbars are gone and I have disconnects on the swaybar.

Most good stories start out "Y'all ain't gonna believe this ****...."
dtn8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #36
Jax89Jeeper
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtn8tr

I recently did Crawl4Cure in Gilbert, MN. The one morning ride that I did was with 3 JKs. None of them could believe how much my YJ flexed on leafs! I'm running OME and they give a nice ride on the highway as a plus. I'm also running 33"s and .75" boomerangs. Both trackbars are gone and I have disconnects on the swaybar.
Very similar setup to mine... First time out, I could hardly believe the OME's performance myself. It is one of very few products that actually lives up to the hype.
Jax89Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.