YJ Hood Protector???? - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ Hood Protector????

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Closed Thread
Unread 06-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #76
Robob69
JEEPSR made to be Dirty!!

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Well I can see folks have their opinions and mine is that I might just want to make my jeep look decent for awhile. I did not ask for a bunch of crap from those that " know it all" I asked a simple question and everyone goes off on a tangent. No sense in going nuts people. Calm down and be a kind jeeper respect that others value their money and respect that some like to look good in a jeep even if it is clean. It will get dirty and yes I will hit the trails with it again as I did before the new paint. So don't knock me because I asked a question.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Unread 06-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #77
fratis

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by millerguy View Post
Bugflectors and mud flaps have no place on real Jeeps.
Neither do unneeded hoodpins, big bumpers, fake military paint, or any likeness of a kids toy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by millerguy View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
Unread 06-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #78
sxysouthtx
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratis View Post
Neither do unneeded hoodpins, big bumpers, fake military paint, or any likeness of a kids toy.
Oh no you DI-ENT!
Unread 06-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #79
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robob69 View Post
Superj I hope the" punk" was not aimed at me. That might be a tad rude.

I don't remember who it was to. I am sorry though, I should have not put that. I was mad about something else and took it out on you guys here on the forum.

I apologize to everyone for being rude.
Unread 06-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #80
USMCBuckWild
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robob69 View Post
Well I can see folks have their opinions and mine is that I might just want to make my jeep look decent for awhile. I did not ask for a bunch of crap from those that " know it all" I asked a simple question and everyone goes off on a tangent. No sense in going nuts people. Calm down and be a kind jeeper respect that others value their money and respect that some like to look good in a jeep even if it is clean. It will get dirty and yes I will hit the trails with it again as I did before the new paint. So don't knock me because I asked a question.

I am pretty sure no one here is seriously knocking you. It is a legitimate question that got you several legitimate answers.

Not everyone is into "extreme off road" modifications, so we all don't have to adhere to that stigmata. Not everyone is into a "Mall Crawler" lok either. If you want to paint your jeep to look like a Barbie Jeep; DO IT! Its YOUR Jeep, do what you want. Don't let some internet tough guy ruin your plans for your hard earned and spent money. Like I said earlier, i have been in your shoes with my muscle car, I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Do what you want to do; screw what the naysayers say. Posting on an internet forum is like arguing with your wife: No matter what you say, you are wrong!
Unread 06-17-2013, 04:37 PM   #81
fratis

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBuckWild View Post
like arguing with your wife: No matter what you say, you are wrong!
Again im in agreement. This is needs to end.
Unread 06-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #82
Luuca
Professional Novice

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratis

Again im in agreement. This is needs to end.
I agree. Only thing we need to continue is maybe doable in a new thread.

What length of curb feelers should I use with a 2.5" lift and running 33s?

Sent by my pretentious iPhone.
91 YJ "Alice" 2.5L AX5 D30/35 -Busted Knuckles Yellow Jeep Club Club #91

05 LJ Rubi "Ghost" 4.0L Auto NV241 D44/44 locked 4" RE Lift 1" BL 33s
Unread 06-17-2013, 07:40 PM   #83
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I think this thread has run its course. Its all fun and games til someone loses an eye.
Closed Thread

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.