YJ HD Steering - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ HD Steering

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 05-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #31
mrdeath2000
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I thought the Rusty's kit only had a Drag Link length issue if you do a TieRod Flip.

Now that your tie rod is bent, just redo your Toe/alignment and you should be all good, its bent out of the way

Unread 05-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #32
stratostix
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Outcome:

RR would not cover bent tie-rod under warranty. My buddy convinced them to sell him a new tie-rod by itself (usually only come in a kit) for $70 shipped.

[QUOTE=Anticanman;14148985]If they're gonna bend you over for that much, I'd definitely pay extra for the lube!![/QUOTE]

Jeep Build thread:

[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/94-yj-build-thread-1234264/[/url]
stratostix is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.