YJ HardTop on my 97 TJ!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ HardTop on my 97 TJ!!!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 09-18-2001, 08:01 PM   #1
wrongway

YJ HardTop on my 97 TJ!!!

Here are some pics of the top Im so pissed about!! Please let me know if you cant view them. If you still want to see them. I will email them to you. ***Remember, This top was sold to me as a TJ top not a YJ top. I didnt know any better
The first link is to my website. It is an airplane website but I have a link to the pics at the bottem of the "main" page, not the bottem of the "nav" side.
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/lig/a/u/austi262/

or go direct if it will let you...
http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/li.../Jeeptops.html

wrongway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2001, 08:48 PM   #2
JeeperJay

Wow! That really sucks. Sure looks like a YJ top to me. Although I have a 92 YJ w/factory hard top and my wiper is not positioned that way, in fact the blade itself doesn't look anything like that. Maybe they changed it for 92. Anyway, thats a bum deal man.
Unread 09-18-2001, 09:05 PM   #3
wrongway

Thanks,
I'm just trying to worn others of the fact that there may be other guys that will try to pull this off. The pic of the Gray 1990 YJ is the only other YJ top I have seen with the rear wiper in that position, althought it to may not be a 1990 top at all.
Unread 09-18-2001, 09:42 PM   #4
SBgreenYJ

wrongway, that sucks man, what kinda setup do you have on your TJ? tire size and lift? just curious.
Unread 09-18-2001, 10:03 PM   #5
wrongway

Its a 97 TJ, I bought it this time last year. It already had a 3" body lift on it with 33" tires. I didnt even know it!!!!!! I restore old airplanes, not a car buff!

I bought the "Essentials For Jeep Vehices" cataloge and fell in love with the H/T Rims I saw on the Blue jeep you see in the book. I also liked the BFG All Terrains so I bought the tires and rims in a package from a 4X4 cataloge.......anyway...

33" BFG ATs
12.50x15 Centerline H/Ts
Thats it!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.