Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Yj Full Soft Doors

845 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Macabre 
#1 ·
I'm looking at possibly parting ways with my full soft doors however I don't know what to ask. They are complete soft doors in good condition(just need a little cleaning)They are two pc which means the top seperates from the bottoms. All seals and latchs are also in good condition along with windows also. They are spice in color if that matters. Once again i'm n ot selling yet just need an around about of what to ask. Thanks

Almost forgot I have an additional upper half for these.

#3 ·
No not looking to give them away. With as many Jeep enthusiasts (sp) on this board Im sure some have been sold. Just trying to figure the going rate as they came with my jeep. Thanks anyway

#6 ·
Dont forget me I'm the guy talking to you about your old top :thumbsup:

#7 ·
I hadn't forgot but I thought you were interested in the upper doors for the half doors. I still owe you pics hopefully when it stop raining today. :D

#8 ·
$300WRANGLER said:
I hadn't forgot but I thought you were interested in the upper doors for the half doors. I still owe you pics hopefully when it stop raining today. :D
I'm interested in the 1/2 doors and the full softs keep me posted

#9 ·
I got $175 for a mint set of full soft doors. I mean the plastic was clear and everything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.