YJ front rollbar that bolts to dash? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ front rollbar that bolts to dash?

LJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off RoadEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 05-01-2001, 05:02 PM   #1
JW

YJ front rollbar that bolts to dash?

Is anyone aware of the manufacturer of a YJ front rollbar that replaces the factory unit but reaches down and bolts to the dash-just below the windsheild? Also, how well does it fit?

JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2001, 05:26 PM   #2
jeffy
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I've got a J&L bolt in cage. M.O.R.E sells the exact same kit. You can also go get a Smittybilt CJ weld in kit too.
Unread 05-02-2001, 06:54 PM   #3
rayray

I have the MORE kit. It doesn't replace the dash. It goes to the floor, and then you have to weld some braces to the frame under the floor. I'm not sure why you would want to bolt near the dash. The stress would be placed on the cowl and would crumple.

rayray
rayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2001, 07:29 PM   #4
RatherBeJeeping

Is this what you want?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.