YJ dash speakers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > YJ dash speakers

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
ramiromtz

YJ dash speakers

Hi, does anyone know how can I access to the speakers that are in the dash of the jeep, my speakers are dead and I want to replace it but it seem kind of complicate to access there

ramiromtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
4x4JB
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Your gonna get a ton of people to tell you to search first. Found it easier to take the dash apart then take the metal dash plate off.

This is when I had everything apart. You won't need to take it down this far but that's what the metal dash plate looks like.
4x4JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #3
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

they re complicated to access. i could reach the passenger side one fairly easily, the driver's side required me to undo the bolts and screws and move it outwards with a screwdriver handle to hold it outwards while i worked behind there

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.