Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

YJ Chat and non tech

2M views 33K replies 480 participants last post by  fishadventure 
#1 ·
But tonite as I rode home with the top off I really loved my rust-bucket YJ! At damn near 300k she still runs strong and I won't give it up for the world. She just isn't so pretty right now so some cosmetic work is coming, but after a long time w/o it and just military vechiles it was twice as sweet.

Just figured y'all would get it more so than the rest of the site. ;)

John

#7,761 ·
That is what I would have done in this situation, had they not gotten lippy with me when I messaged them a question about the item. So not really feeling that above and beyond honesty at this point
And that is what makes the high road so much better. :thumbsup:

#7,762 ·
#7,769 ·
#7,777 ·
......i need fluffy stuff on my spreaders and maybe other parts of my cage,my old spreaders had fitted non removeable stock padding my new cage has none... im not paracording a layer around the whole thing, i can see handles made from paracord i would do that, but its not the padding i was asking about, i just don't want to buy stuff that falls apart, im new i don't know what brands to go with, my current grab handles had plastic parts and they broke... not just the pool noodles, is there some with nice canvas and velcro in certain lengths idk...

closest thing i've found http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-ROLL-B...-Yamaha-Poloris-Jeep-Dune-Buggy-/151196092215

#7,780 ·
Alright guys, im calling in a favor if I have any floating around. I know we love Jeeps, women, and a good drink but many of us love animals too.

My girlfriends dog just got really sick with Addisons disease. Hes doing better after 2k in vet bills but hes still going to need pretty expensive care for the remainder of his life. Im asking you to check out the fundly ( https://fundly.com/give-bo-a-chance ) page we set up for him. Donate if you can, but I can certainly understand if you can't (see the list above). Please share either way.

I know hes going to pull through. Even with bad hips, this beast patrols the yard and makes sure he alerts them when anything is wrong. Hes a damn good dog and the people who dumped him outside of my girlfriends house 8 years ago sure have missed out on many good times with him.

Attachments