Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

YJ Chat and non tech

2M views 33K replies 480 participants last post by  fishadventure 
#1 ·
But tonite as I rode home with the top off I really loved my rust-bucket YJ! At damn near 300k she still runs strong and I won't give it up for the world. She just isn't so pretty right now so some cosmetic work is coming, but after a long time w/o it and just military vechiles it was twice as sweet.

Just figured y'all would get it more so than the rest of the site. ;)

John

#7,334 ·
Well. I got my new cell phone. After about 2 weeks of looking and looking and compairing...I went with an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4. Straight talk as my provider. Would have loved an iPhone, but an unlocked iPhone is expensive. The unlocked S4 cost me about the same as a locked iPhone with a 2 year plan(2 bills). Straight is basically Walmart, but I don't care, as it is about the price. Straight is a reseller, in that they buy blocks of space on a network and resell it cheaper. My unlimited everything plan is costing me $50 a month. I got myself a GSM unlocked phone. Straight will put me on the ATT network.

Also...Bon Voyage.

I am flying out early tomorrow morning for Long Beach. Going to Knotts Berry farm, a roller coaster park, on Friday, then board then Carnival Miracle, for a week of eating and whatever else the ship has to offer.

Oh man...I am ready! Purchased this vacation back in July, it has been a SLOW rollout.
Plus it is 9* this morning in Denver 82 in Long Beach and 80 in Cabo.